Friday 31 January 2020

X PRE-PRODUCTION17 Zombie Makeup

We tried to test out the zombie makeup again but with face paints this time.  We hadn't tested out these face paints previously so this was a trial.  We decided to not have the green highlighter underneath this time as it made the look too lively last time and I think the more matte it is, the less life-like it looks.  We were taking more inspiration from videos I had previously researched, but we weren't actually following anything.  I think that's where we went wrong.  If we had followed the videos a bit more closely, I think it could have turned out very well.  Yet again, I think we had a bit too much colour with the blue so next time we will make it more grey.  We also didn't have a sponge to use so the face paint wasn't going on Louis' skin as well as it should have and it was very streaky.  We will purchase a sponge for the next time we try this.  I think the red eyeshadow Louis used as bruising at the end looked much better, however there was a bit too much, especially in the camera.  We need to make sure that what we create looks good in the camera.
...

...

No comments: